The Business Development Specialist position for Guardian Flight will report directly to the Director of Business Develop or Program Director and work closely with the Guardian Flight Program Director and other members of the management team. The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks, responsibilities, and expectations:
· Develop, implement, and control marketing/public relation campaigns and events
· Create and develop marketing literature, touch-points, and corporate information for given market areas
· Build and sustain productive relationships with key decision makers, medical professionals, and community leaders through a variety of mediums including; personal visits, presentations, written communications, corporate literature, etc.
· Prepare and deliver sales presentations to large and small bodies of medical professionals and civic leaders
· Seek out new opportunities for business development and growth
· Assist business development team or take lead in the conceptual design and layout of brochures, information guides, website, calendars, newsletters and many other promotional and PR items
· Actively participate in strategic planning and weekly Business Development Meetings with Business Development Team, Program Director, and Vice President to determine direction, needs, opportunities, and action
· Evaluate statistical trends and take actions accordingly
· Implement and control competitive intelligence efforts
· Continually do what is required and ethical to grow flight volume and market share
· Measurable increases in flight volume in specific markets as well as company wide
· Measurable increases in market share in specific markets as well as company wide
· Initiative to get the job done without being asked, self-motivation
· Honesty and integrity
· Dedication to mission and values
· Ability to work harmoniously and effectively with business development team and management
· Creativity in all aspects of work but especially in approach to problems and opportunities
· A “can do” attitude regardless of the situation/mission
Guardian Flight is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.